• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Amp/Pedals/Interface - Will trade for modules.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylendm

Reaction score
Peavey 6505MH - Great condition Peavey 6505MH. Only used it for a few hours as I don't really need another amp right now. I have the original logo/faceplate for it I'll include. It just slaps right on with a couple screws. $325 Local Preffered (NJ/PA/NY)

00L0L_eawkhwwwU0m_600x450.jpg

Earthquaker Devices Avalanche Run - This is an Amazing Reverb/Delay pedal that has an incredible amount of features. You have complete control over both reverb and delay functions and can mix both with each other. They can also be controlled via an expression pedal. This pedal has stereo outs as well if you are going for a wet/dry/wet setup. $215 shipped $200 local.

00Z0Z_2bts9c65x9i_1200x900.jpg

Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 Interface - Very good condition Scarlett 2i4. I upgraded to a bigger interface recently and haven't been using this one. Looking for $135 or $120 local

00q0q_joLFgMfMyLS_1200x900.jpg

Custom Overdrive Pedal w Tightness Control setting - This is a custom built overdrive pedal that is based off the misha overdrive pedal. From left to right it goes Volume/Tight/Tone/Gain and the switch is a bass cut to get your rhythms even tighter $90 or $75 local

00l0l_HLMbEdjJQ2_1200x900.jpg