V2 / T2 owners, Where do you set your BASS + Density knobs?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wookieslayer

Reaction score
Hey guys as you know these beast heads pack a lot of bass, especially if you have the 400w cab... Where do you run the bass and density knobs at?

My basswood Schecter and DiMarzio Crunch Lab combo seems to have a lot of bass and I end up running my bass knob at 10-11 o clock and density around the same... anything more and there seems to be too much, not really muddy just overwhelming... :shock: I like a fat sound but just enough to get a nice smooth low mid purr in the light palm mute.

Do any tube replacements affect the amount of bass? Anyone use Vader or Orange cabs? What about Eminence speakers like the Swamp Thang?

Thanks all \m/

Bass for me works at 11:00 and density at 2:00. I'm running a schecter gryphon with a duncan invader. When I use the jackson v with 85's, i turn the bass up to 2 and the density all the way up. I'm also using a marshall 1960b.

Cool man! thanks for the reply. Was just curious to see if I'm the only one running bass below 12 haha.

my Schecter with Crunch lab has the bass knob a lot lower than my Jackson with the X2N where I can push the bass and density up a bit!