jaded faith mods

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chesterburmingham

Reaction score
hello all, it's been been years since i've posted on here but i'm getting back into guitar pretty heavily these days so getting tasty tones has become very important again.
through various internet searches i came across jaded faith's super clean module and to me it sounds pretty fantastic but before i send off a module and the cash i was wondering what you guys/gals may have to say about them.
good experience? bad experience? anything you have to say is helpful

thanks

Jaded Faith makes amazing mods with great customer service. Do not use Gigmods! He will rip you off. I have been waiting over a year for my module after sending it and 200 dollars. Even after posting here he won't send it or reply. Pathetic. I was very patient because I was aware some sad things happened in his life but now all he is to me is a thief. We all have problems. What makes you a man is keeping your word and getting the **** job done. I went to two wars for this country. I didn't get through them making excuses and lying to people.

Don't see why it should be moved. I specifically discussed Gigmods. People need to know.

I can't believe its come to this..a couple of years ago, I had Pete make more than a dozen custom mods for me one at a time without a hiccup. Some took longer than others, but he was always 100% and his work was killer. I hope this gets resolved

because the OP is asking expressly about Jaded Faith mods. Not a general question about modders or anything at all about Gigmods. So this discussion belongs in another section

Yeah,maybe it does belong in another section based on the title of the thread,but there should be a post about this bad experience......Ive noticed there is a good transaction sticky...I think there needs to be one for bad as well..

I think there actually used to be a "Bad Deals" sticky, but I believe it was taken down for a few reasons. At least, I'm fairly certain it was on this board.....