email me if you have outstanding business with me

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
Hey guys, had a friend who is on the MTS board and other boards with me email and say apparently there is a storm of folks gathering around gigmods castle with torches regarding modules. Fair enough. Real quick -

I am not doing modules right now, other than fulfilling old orders and clearing the books. Had a few people ask about stuff I already had done, but not doing ANYTHING custom for the near future, possibly ever. Haven't gone anywhere, like out of state or mexico or anything - I'm still around and active on other boards, mainly Rig-Talk and occasionally The Gear Page. I'm also on Facebook. Haven't visited the MTS board in months, probably won't again for awhile either. Don't PM me here - email me at [email protected].

I have lost emails on two PCs. All emails you've sent. please resend. [email protected]. I think I have a repair or two out there, and modules waiting for guys to contact me.

If you've talked on here about an issue with me, just do me a favor and when it's resolved mention on here that it's taken care of. Just because I don't hang around here anymore doesn't mean I want to be burned in effigy or folks to be pissed. I'm not doing the MTS thing anymore but I want to be sure everything is cleaned up.

Again, have an issue with me? EMAIL ME at [email protected]. If you reply to this thread, I'm probably not going to see it. This goes for PMs too. Email me directly.

Please. Thanks and everyone have a great Memorial day weekend.

Pete

Cool. I'm glad someone hit you up on RigTalk. I was thinking about doing it myself, but really don't have a dog in this race, and wasn't sure if it was my place. Glad to hear it's going to get taken care of.