New Modules and RM20CRP at Funky Munky Music

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RD/Rich

Reaction score
I've had quite a few guys contact me about our recent sale and a few modules were out of stock or not available by the time you PM'd me. We now just received a whole new batch of Modules in from Randall including:

1086 - Treadplate - Plexi - Ultra XL - Clean - JTM - PLXA - SL +

I also had quite a few of you ask about getting modules with black face plates. Right now Randall is selling all of their silver face plates FIRST and then once they run out of stock they will start making the black. HOWEVER, There were a number of guys that asked about getting black face SL + modules and we have these IN STOCK!!!!

We also just got in a super sweet looking RM20CRP. We haven't even pulled it out of the box yet. I know there have been a few requests for RM20's and here's a chance to get a great looking amp.

As always shoot me a PM or email for pricing.

Peace!
Rich Shelby
Funky Munky Music
[email protected]

Dude what is up!!! I'm all kinds of awesome down here in KS, but the weather here is CRAZY. It's either stupid hot, raining, or all tornado-y.

Hit me up!! I'm in all this week between 1-9 and then on Friday between 10-6. I'll shoot you my Bat Phone number too if you need to hit me up over the weekend.