Syn-2 hookup effects unit instruction

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xSUITTOx

Reaction score
Hello, New to the forum. Been trying to contact Synergy regarding proper hook up, haven't heard back.
Just purchased a Syn-2, and a Line 6 HDPOD PRO X rack for effects. Instruction show all but a effects rack, maybe its same as the " line in and out" effects unit...

But if some can send me detail of cable instructions. The Line 6 has a separate output section and a separate Input section on back of unit.

But i will be sending the Syn=2 XRL'S to powered , 2..Mackie Thump 15a powered speakers.

Thnkyou

I'm not experienced with that gear setup, but it sounds like you just need to put the line 6 into the effects loop of the syn2?

Syn2 effect loop send <----> POD guitar in
Syn2 effects loop return <----> POD Unbalanced Output L/Mono

Debating on selling of my synergy stuff, there tech support is horrible. Another comp selling, but no support.

Did you even try what I suggested? If you aren't using a powered amp you need to treat the syn2 as an amp. Look up documentation on your line 6 into an amp as that's what you are having questions about.