SLO module question

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbo-d

Reaction score
hi guys, short question, my slo module makes a slight "pop" noise when i switch between its channels when im not playing, is that normal? not noticed that with other modules.
kind regards from germany :)

I don't believe that is normal. Mine does not do that nor any of my other modules.

Have you tried removing the module and re-seating it? I've heard a pop or two in the past two years and removing/replacing has always worked.

The other thing you might try is contact cleaner on the module (not in the amp or SYN).

Good luck!

so i found out that this is completely normal with the older and even newer higher gain models, compared it to another slo, friedman hbe and fryette. the slo is brand new so no need for cleaning aso.

Hello , I’m having the same issue and it’s only with this module , my Friedman be-bb doesn’t exhibit this behavior snd it’s really off putting because when recording I can’t have a loud pop being featured in my mixes . It sounds terrible and is really loud , if it were quiet it wouldn’t matter much but it is at least -15 db and it is doubled when running in a stereo configuration. I’ve been trying to reach synergy about this , but they seem hella slow on getting back with me , I’d like to get this figured out before exchanging it for a new one , I can’t believe this would be natural .