"Portable" travel rig using SYN-1

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btownninja

Reaction score
I've been using the SYN-2 and 5050 in my home studio for about a year now.. it really spoiled me, so I decided to replicate it for my travel/practice rig too! I was able to fit the SYN-1 and everything I 'need' onto a Temple Audio DUO 24 pedalboard. My only "problem" is the Orange Stamp's effects loop is after the 'master' volume, so I need to add a volume pedal between the SYN-1 and the amp (the channel volumes don't have enough range on the high gain modules). I also need to figure out a more secure way to attach the SYN-1. I will probably use a small piece of aluminum under with some custom brackets that screw into the rubber foot holes of the SYN-1. I'm also missing a looper and reverb pedal, but I'm not sure what I want to for those yet.

It's all powered by a single power cable. I'm temporarily using daisy chain power for the pedals until my Voodoo Lab 3 comes in.
All in all, I'm very happy with this setup. It's such a great system for me. It also makes for a great headphone setup since the Orange Stamp has headphones out. It's a bad cab sim, but 'good enough' for practice.

qPsKK2J.jpg