Just got my first 2 modules, Pitbull and Ecstasy, wow

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Module

Reaction score
I am just blown away how great Synergy sounds and plays. Videos just don't capture it. Fryette Pitbull is just massive and fantastic range of tones, Ultra Lead is no joke, a bit of reverb/delay on there and it is just orgasmic! Ecstasy is fantastic and an even greater range of versatile tones and gain structures, not a bad clean either by any means, a rather excellent dirty clean. I could not possibly render liking one or the other better, they are just all great tools for the guitarist to create great tones. These puppies just exceed my expectations.
I am running two SYN1's slaved together, I got tired of waiting on a dual rack dock and just went w 2 SYN1's. They work great. I am not hauling my rig around these days so did not care if I had the rack. The 2nd SYN1 also gave me an additional tube and more hookup options as well. I was very impressed with the design and build, these puppies have some real weight and substance to them, not thin cheapy folded metal and hollow. Blown away right from the first power up. Cannot wait to check out more modules. I suspect there really are no bad ones just a matter of what one likes or wants in tones. I found my gear, here's hoping Synergy is here to stay and development pushing forward. Wonder just how far one can combine and chain module docks to create a bigger system without noise. 4 channels is pretty **** cool so I can't complain.

+1 on the Pitbull. Can't comment on the Ecstasy. The Pitbull is my 4th Synergy module and unfortunately, there's no a Syn-3 so it's with a heavy heart that my Friedman BE/BB (also friggin' amazing) is not in use. Other than the Pitbull, I've got a Savage in my Syn-2, which is like the opposite of a Pitbull when it comes to high gain. I don't care for the VH4, which is like a boring version of the Pitbull. When recording, the Pitbull really sits in the mix nicely. Would love to hear the Pitbull module live. I actually bought the Pitbull module because of how good Helmet sounded when I saw them live in 2018.