Synergy Plex vs Metro Plex vs Friedman BE Modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RMosack

Reaction score
I already have the Synergy Plexi module. I use it for the low to mid gain plexi tones. I like the ability to dial it in with the dual volumes (I and II) for each channel. I'm looking to add another Marshall-inspired Marshall for heavier, hot rodded Plexi type tones.

I have really never tried the Friedman BE or the Metropoulos Metro Plex modules. Does anyone know how each of those compare at the higher plexi gain ranges to each other, or to the Plexi module? Which does the hotrodded Plexi thing better? Kind of the Van Halen I thing through loads of '80s rock. With and without a boost out front?

The HBE module have a lot of gain if necessary. And it's a Marshall mod gain boosted sound ! From VH I to AIC...

I have the BB-BE and the Metro Plexi The Metro Plexi does the Plexi sound awesome not hot rod marshall, The BB-BE the BE channel can get hot rod type sounds but not like the SLO. The clean Channel BB is awesome. I am Using the BB-BB and the Bogner Ecstacy you can get all the classic rock type stuff with those.