SYN 2 No Input Signal

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cmadams

Reaction score
Hello,

My SYN 2 has no input signal on the front or rear panel. I used known working cords and no luck. Does anyone have any ideas ? Any help is appreciated!

Regards,

Chris

Try the FX returns as inputs, if you can get signal out of the unit that way then the problem should be at the front/rear inputs, which may indicate a bad tube.
Otherwise, contact Synergy directly.
Some people had issues getting them to reply but the 2 times I had to contact them they were pretty fast to reply.
Let us know how it goes.

tried 2 new tubes, not getting the led signal light to light up or anything, tried running through the fx loop, and nothing

The LED on the unit itself is the SAG control which won't light up if the knob is all the way turn down.
Are the LEDs in the modules lighting up? if not, then obviously the unit is not working properly or even getting any power, the problem can be anything from a bad power cable to a blown fuse or some component fried inside.

Try troubleshooting: plug the unit into another outlet, use a different power cable, check the fuses, change the input tube (which you already did), use a different module to discard a malfunctioning module.
If you still can't get it to work, you should contact Synergy directly, I'm sure they will help.

On issue I had was that my unit powered up but there was no sound at all, when I sent it for repair, Synergy told me that there was an internal issue that made a fuse blow, they fixed the issue and I haven't had another problem. Apparently it's a documented issue that some people have had.

thanks for the replies! I contacted synergy, so ill let the pros take care of it. I found these forums so that's a win.