Koch ATR4502

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tooloud

Reaction score
So I ordered one of these yesterday should have it here in a few days. I have a Syn-2 with Friedman BE-BB, Bogner Ecstacy, METROPOULOS METRO PLEX, SOLDANO SLO PRE-AMP, TDLX PRE-AMP the TDLX was on backorder will get it soon. Right before I bought this Synergy stuff I bought a Friedman Twin Sister Combo and it kicks *** but I cound not help myself buying the Synergy Rig, Then I needed a Midi controller then needed new Delay Reverb Pedal the uses midi !!!!!!!!!!!! and on and on......
My Name is Chuck I'm a Gear-a-holic.

well I hope the KOCH power amp Makes me happy so I dont have to buy a Tube power amp, We'll see....

tooloud

I have a Koch power amp and really like it. I found it when I was looking for a lighter power amp and preferably 1U rack size.

It's got the "feels" of a tube amp reacting to speakers. It's also class A design so don't be discouraged by the rated wattage output. The Voicing switches can be hit or miss. I generally leave them ON and then make adjustments on my preamp/module EQ.

They've been around since 2014, I think and I'm surprised they're not more well-known.