Synergy Module Mods?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamkrash

Reaction score
Rob from Jaded Faith won't touch the new synergy stuff.
Is anyone else modding the new synergy modules or are there schematics available?

It can be too hard to change caps or resistors?

Thanks in advance!

We'll let me know if need a guinea pig...lol
I have a Synergy Plexi, SLO, Bogner Ecstasy, Bogner Ubershall, Fryette Deliverance, Friedman BB/HB...
At the very least, which ones will you be modding?

As a dealer for Synergy and knowing from Rob and Antonin that have modded Egnater/Randalls for years here’s my two cents.

A lot of the Synergy mods are actually built pretty well and involve good designers to start. I’ve played almost every Synergy module at this point and most don’t really leave me wanting more like a lot of stock Randall’s did. They really capture a lot of the vibe and spirit of the intended circuits. Reality is at $400 street it’s kind of cost inhibitive to mod them vs finding old donors. Secondly synergy has made them pretty tough to work on let alone really do much beyond probably a simple base mod.

To me I don’t really see it being worthwhile and most of my own modules are old single channel modules that Rob and Antonin have modded. Granted most of them aren’t products offered by Synergy at present.

But hope that helps, to me I don’t think most modules/mods are worth more than about $400-$500 out of pocket. If you have about $400 tied up in a Synergy mod do you really wanna add another $175+ to that for a base mod and void your warranty/support?