SOLDANO SLO PRE-AMP Module front panel

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3l84r70

Reaction score
I was wondering if it would be possible to order the front panel of the SOLDANO SLO PRE-AMP Module? Mine got hit and damaged in transport between gigs and both gain potentiometers are not working properly, they seem to have faulty connection (and have massive play). I've checked the module and al solder points look ok. Alternatively, if anyone knows the specs of both gains potentiometers?

This would be the appropriate type of pot (https://au.rs-online.com/web/p/potentiometers/7377833), but I'm unsure of the value

ok... pulled out the offending part, 100KOhms, Audio, unfortunately no part number/model on it. Closest match I can find would be PTV111-3417A-A104 but cannot find it online

So I received a replacement front panel PCB from the guys at Boutique Amps Distribution. The pot measures at 500KOhm (or close enough), which is more in line with the Soldano SLO schematic.

Either way, I now have the old PCB to play with and see what comes out of that... I'm just glad to get this module back to life.

And big shout out to Blad Quinteros at BAD, who helped me with this. Legend!