Syn-2 Back Panel Sticker (?)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaptervaudio

Reaction score
Hello people!

First post here. Nice to meet you all!

Today I purchased a Syn-2 preamp and I noticed that there’s a sticker on the back panel and all the labels of the connectors are printed on it instead of the chassis.

Is this expected? It’s the first time that I see this on a hardware unit it and I’m wondering if I received a test unit or something.

I would contact Synergy directly and ask about that sticker. They should be able to check the serial number.
Also, did you buy this from a store or from reputable seller from either Reverb or evilbay?

@j4q0

Hey. Thanks for the reply.

I have already contacted Synergy for some other queries but I never got a response. That's why I ended up here.

I bought it from a well known European store but it was a b-stock unit and it came without box and a few screws unscrewed. They also suggested to contact synergy and if I’m not satisfied with the unit to send it back.

To be honest I was disappointed with the store because it seems that they don’t pay so much attention as they used to. So I’m trying to find a few replies and decide if I should send it back.

If it works properly with all your modules and it has no problems, and it was a good price, I'd keep it.