randall thrasher

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximus1

Reaction score
so it looks like randall is hitting 2013 big time with the thrasher and re vamped diavlo plus there is some other stuff coming{satan} i hear as well. just going off namm clips the thrasher seems pretty killer. what do u guys think thought i'd ask cause i havnt seen anything on here about it. i heard the thrasher is the fortin natas but i also heard some say no. going off the clips it sounds like a tight brutal amp without a boost in front which is rare in my experiences cause only tube amps i liked unboosted were the peavey xxx and some of the randall mts modules. my rectifier is a rock amp at best without a boost upfront

maximus1 said:
so it looks like randall is hitting 2013 big time with the thrasher and re vamped diavlo plus there is some other stuff coming{satan} i hear as well. just going off namm clips the thrasher seems pretty killer. what do u guys think thought i'd ask cause i havnt seen anything on here about it. i heard the thrasher is the fortin natas but i also heard some say no. going off the clips it sounds like a tight brutal amp without a boost in front which is rare in my experiences cause only tube amps i liked unboosted were the peavey xxx and some of the randall mts modules. my rectifier is a rock amp at best without a boost upfront
In one of the NAMM Randall videos from this year, Mike Fortin said there was a lot of the NATAS circuitry in the Thrasher. Straight from the horse's mouth. Should be a great amp.

This Series of amps looks SICK. Cant wait for it to hit the market, might have to sell some gear to get this guy :twisted:

These amps look great i dont know if i can live with just 2 channels with all the different kinds of music i play but for metal it looks like these cant be beat!
-mp-

The clips are poor, but I expect greatness
The Satan sounds awesome on Ola's new material; I hope the production units are close