BB/BE, OS and Savage modules in stock at Sweetwater

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
retropete said:
Congratulations, Mike! Of all the Synergy mods, I like the HBE the best. An SLO just arrived yesterday, so I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Thanks, Pete! I just placed an order for a Synergy 2 and I'm really looking forward to hearing the new S modules with it as opposed to the RM100.

I purchased ReCabinet 5 along with ten Celestion Speaker IR's from their website today and I am absolutely blown completely away by the sound and the options. I've already put together many combinations for different genres of music and I can't tell the difference in "feel" between the mic'd Lynchback speaker and Celestion IR's.

The IR's really shine with the Jaded Faith Vybe Deluxe, specifically with the Open Back Celestion Blue, Gold and Creamback 2x12's. I could never get these types of tones when mic'ing the closed back 1x12.

Good luck with the SLO! I think it's amazing and hope you dig it, too. :)

I picked up the Syn-2 and an HBE today from the Synergy warehouse near downtown LA.

My first impression is that the Syn-2 is freaking awesome! There's more "depth", for lack of a better word, when using the Synergy modules in the preamp than in my RM100. Although I was surprised at the lack of Density and Presence controls, the modules were clearly designed without them in mind.

I'll post some comparison clips in the next few weeks when I'm finished up with my current deadline. I'm completely stoked about the Synergy gear and can't wait to pick up more modules, especially the Bogner 20th Anniversary but also the Dirty Shirley and Metro Plexi. :)

This is awesome! 8)

Mike P said:
I picked up the Syn-2 and an HBE today from the Synergy warehouse near downtown LA.

My first impression is that the Syn-2 is freaking awesome! There's more "depth", for lack of a better word, when using the Synergy modules in the preamp than in my RM100. Although I was surprised at the lack of Density and Presence controls, the modules were clearly designed without them in mind.

I'll post some comparison clips in the next few weeks when I'm finished up with my current deadline. I'm completely stoked about the Synergy gear and can't wait to pick up more modules, especially the Bogner 20th Anniversary but also the Dirty Shirley and Metro Plexi. :)

This is awesome! 8)

Thats good to know. I never tried the Randall stuff, but i know that the Synergy with SLO and Plexi is great.