Convert MIDI PC to CC?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackaria

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a device that will convert MIDI PC commands to CC? I have a Rocktron Midi Raider into my Replifex going into my SYN-2. I want the Midi Raider to co trip everything but apparently it only sends PC commands and the SYN-2 only accepts CC commands. I appreciate any advice.

The SYN-2 will respond to both PC and PC messages and the MIDI Raider will send both PC and CC messages.
The Replifex will let through any MIDI messages (PC or CC) coming from a MIDI controller like the MIDI Raider.
Also, the Replifex can be set up to transmit PC changes on a different channel or not transmit PC changes at all (off setting).

Check that these settings match the setup of your whole system, you probably want to factory reset your MIDI Raider as well.

Thank you!! I figured out what I was doing wrong. Multiple things lol. Mainly incorrect wiring and switch the Replifex from Omni to channel 2. Thanks for the response, it was the slap in the head I needed. 😃