1 new clip 1 remastered. MODED 1086

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheHunter

Reaction score
This is for all of you who want a PETE 1086 and to all who love there SL+(JCM800).

This is brutal.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7350645

Re-master
more note definitio and clarity.
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7350641

Stop it.......just stop it....... :cry: :lol: :lol:

This is why I lurk on the classified forum for the 1086......I'm going to pounce on a Pete 1086 one of these days... :p :lol:

SacredGroove said:
Those sound much better in stereo! Now we can all enjoy the brutality!....LOL

Thanks Scott.

I really need to sit down and complete a song LOL.
My next conquest is to EQ these tracks a bit and throw some bass down.
I think I also could turn the gain down on both modules, the more i listen to this track (were it is very brutal) i find it to be over saturated if you will. Any thoughts?

Still the modded 1086 is just down right awesome.

the tone on the first clip is way meaner then the re-master, i wouldn't mess the set up on the the first one, is that drop a tune? :twisted:

maximus1 said:
the tone on the first clip is way meaner then the re-master, i wouldn't mess the set up on the the first one, is that drop a tune? :twisted:

Its a Schecter C-7 Hellraiser tuned to A-D-G-C-F-A-D

And thanks.

Sounds Brutal :twisted: How do you like the schecter? I've been itching for a seven for a while now and that'd be my first choice.

I only listened to the Remastered one thinking it was the same clip......wow both kick ***..........I hear a little bit of Fear Factory in that tone......delicious....... :twisted: :lol: 8) :shock: :lol:

chrism3006 said:
Sounds Brutal :twisted: How do you like the schecter? I've been itching for a seven for a while now and that'd be my first choice.

Flipping love this thing.

I pulled out the 707 that it came with and replaced it with an EMG 81-7. It is way sick now.

Buddy bought a JAckson Christian Olde Wolbbers, Paid way to much for it, neck heavey, poor craftsmanship, horrible tone too, I hated the hockey blade for a headstock too.

get a C-7 hellraiser youll love it.

TheHunter said:
chrism3006 said:

I pulled out the 707 that it came with and replaced it with an EMG 81-7. It is way sick now.

Buddy bought a JAckson Christian Olde Wolbbers, Paid way to much for it, neck heavey, poor craftsmanship, horrible tone too, I hated the hockey blade for a headstock too.

LOL I had one of those COW 7 POS guitars for 2 seconds too.....the fastest 200 dollars I've ever lost in resale.........I might put an 81-7 in my M-307.......I've had one before and they do kickass.....

shred-o-holic said:
TheHunter said:
chrism3006 said:

LOL I had one of those COW 7 POS guitars for 2 seconds too.....the fastest 200 dollars I've ever lost in resale.........I might put an 81-7 in my M-307.......I've had one before and they do kickass.....

I gotta say for being KOREAN made Schecter makes a great guitar. I have no doubt that they will be the next Jackson,ESP,DEAN Which are way to over priced for what your getting these days, pisses me off.

TheHunter said:
I gotta say for being KOREAN made Schecter makes a great guitar. I have no doubt that they will be the next Jackson,ESP,DEAN Which are way to over priced for what your getting these days, pisses me off.

I've owned alot of great imports.......but I gotta say......I've seen a recent slip in the quality of Schecters and LTDs......it's really becoming a play it in person before you buy deal......some Schecters and LTDs I've played seem solid and awesome......others are like balsa wood..... :?

maximus1 said:

Maximus:

I used an E906 on the 1086 and an SM57 on the SL+ on the BRUTAL track, on the other clip it was all E906. Maybe next time ill try all on SM57.

It is so amazing how one mic can change everything for your tone.

Thanks for the reply.

NO BOOST.

Settings in O' Clock

1086: Gain 1...BASS 2...... Gain switch L.....MIDS 9:30
Treble 2:30 - 3........Mid Voice L.......LEVEL 11. LEVEL KNOB IN (PETE MOD ONLY)

SL+ Gain 2:30.....BASS Switch tight......Bass 1 - 2.....MIDS 9.....
JCM switch ON.....Treble 3........Level 12

SHRED ON!!!!!