• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just decided it isnt the direction I want to go now,I have found something else and want to stay simple....my loss is your gain,dont see them this cheap very often!!

**** fine deal on an RM50....someone snap this up and ship it to Rob to be modded.....you won't be disappointed.

Sorry man, I just got an rm50. I've just been following your return to MTS on here and was surprised you're already leaving. Good luck with your new direction though.

yeah,probably shouldnt have done it,I have my main setup and am very pleased with it,thought it might be cool to get anohter head and a few mods but decided I just dont want to now.....just going to by another head to use and be done with it.Mod flipping is fun and all,but I want to focuus on other things right now....

Sorry for being off topic, but which revision is the DR seen on the picture?
looks like an early one :twisted:

not sure,but changed the terms of sale a bit.......just wanna move it now....

Great price!!!! If I didn't own 2 RM 50 heads and a 50 combo already I would jump at this...........huumm maybe I should get a back up for the back up!
bump for a great seller.....