2 Egnater dual M4's can i run them both together?????

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlbaxe

Reaction score
ok i have 1 Egnater M4 and another one on the way in a few months.Question is how can i run both of them with 8 dual modules,into 1 input of the RT2/50? i have 2 RT2/50's but i am modifying one of them with yellow jacket triode tubes.

You have a GCX Audio switcher then there is no problem. Each M4 in one loop and per midi board you can choose which loop and which Chanel on M4.

I use two M4's...I found that the GCX stuff is nice, but requires more cables than necessary to do what you want.

The best unit to do this sort of thing would be an Axess Electronics GRX4.
This would also allow you to use 4 different preamps into the same amp; or you could put a pedal(s) in one of the loops...and put 'em in and out of the signal chain....

If you wanted to run both sides of your power amp; you could pick up an Axess Electronics BS-2 Splitter and feed your signal to both M4's and run two different modules at the same time....not quite as practical, but sure is fun to experiment with from time to time.

rack.jpg

elpresidente99 said:
You have a GCX Audio switcher then there is no problem. Each M4 in one loop and per midi board you can choose which loop and which Chanel on M4.

+1