• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Kustom 4x12's

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCdan

Reaction score
For sale are two Kustom 4x12's from when Kustom first issued the Quad series, which were much better made than the current ones. I'm selling these because I just don't have any need for a full stack or even a half stack anymore. The grill is a vintage weave, the real deal. The speakers are Celestions, can't remember which ones, but very bassy and smooth/fat with subdued highs. The covering is Tolex, and there are a few dings and scratches, and one of the rubber feet is missing on the slant cab, but there are not major blemishes, just what you'd expect from a gigging stack. Well, I have no clue how to post pics, so if you want 'em, I'll email them to you unless one of you wants to give me detailed, step by step instructions on how to post pics 8) .

I'm thinking $300 per cab, maybe I'll give you a better deal if you buy the slant and straight :D . I live in Palmdale, CA, so if you can pick up, all the better for you, because if I ship I'll charge you whatever the shipping costs. I really want to get rid of these, but I don't want to give them away, so if you have an offer, let me know and I'll see what I can do. [/img]