59RR from JF

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricky

Reaction score
I have had this module for about three weeks and have not had time to sit down and mess with it until the past couple of days. What a great module! You can go on the Jaded Faith site and get all of the specs or go to Matt Figg's youtube vids and hear it. I just wanted to add that instead of the diode clipping on mine, Rob suggested a 2nd and 3rd gain stage switch, which is remarkable! I own a stock plexi that is the only stocker I did not find a need to modify. So now in my rack of versatility, I have the stock plexi next to the 59RR. With the 59RR, it is like it starts off just like the stocker and then goes into total versatility. Now I can play some nice crunchy plexi rhythms and then switch over to the 59RR for any number of cool lead tones. Great job, Rob!

ricky said:
I have had this module for about three weeks and have not had time to sit down and mess with it until the past couple of days. What a great module! You can go on the Jaded Faith site and get all of the specs or go to Matt Figg's youtube vids and hear it. I just wanted to add that instead of the diode clipping on mine, Rob suggested a 2nd and 3rd gain stage switch, which is remarkable! I own a stock plexi that is the only stocker I did not find a need to modify. So now in my rack of versatility, I have the stock plexi next to the 59RR. With the 59RR, it is like it starts off just like the stocker and then goes into total versatility. Now I can play some nice crunchy plexi rhythms and then switch over to the 59RR for any number of cool lead tones. Great job, Rob!

Totally agree! I have the Platinum (reacquired after having to sell mine earlier in the year) It is all the Marshalls in one mod! I turn on the 3rd gain stage and leave it on at all times...just rich killer harmonics. Great mod! Especially if he's adding the 3rd gain stage (39 mod) to the standards now...

Like you, I leave that third gainstage on at all times. When I switch from the stock plexi to the 59RR for solos, it just puts in into a new dimension.

Latest posts