• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ALL SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LockStock

Reaction score
Never used - bought when MTS went away, but never got the rack together that I thought I would. Fresh tubes in the modules, just tested, not played more than 30 minutes. And the RM4 was never used. This is a great collection of modules that can do anything you'd want, with a flick of the switch.

RM4 + FSW SOLD. GTO, KH3, KH1 SOLD KH2 off the market.

ALL IS SOLD, nothing left. Thank you all for the interest. Once everyone has their stuff, I'll delete the thread.

RandallFSWRM4andModules_zps195be74d.jpg

This is my 2nd purchase from Lockstock, great guy, fast shipper, the rest shouldn't last long!

Only the KH1 is left, and reducing that to $90.

RM4, Footswitch, KH3 and GTO all sold very fast. I must have underpriced these things - many points of interest on all of them.

I decided to keep the KH2 - didn't expect stuff to sell so fast, and thinking about it, I'll keep one of the high gainers.

I wouldn't say underpriced exactly, but they were great priced with new tubes and hardly used.