• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

And...Exhale (FS: GigMods Mr. Scary)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhequiem

Reaction score
So, I have pulled in a lot of good mods lately, and need to pare down a little before my next intake. All prices are shipped, but would appreciate if you could cover PP fees. Thanks!

GigMods Mr. Scary I picked up recently. If you like the stock Mr. Scary, the GigMods version should make you grin. Pete does amazing work, and this module is mean and mid-heavy and cuts like a chainsaw through 3-week old zombie flesh. $225
DSC03806.jpg

I'm also going to be selling my RM4/RT250 setup, as it's just too bulky and heavy for me to be lugging around to gigs. I've realized that the RM22 is my sweet spot, and does all I need it to and more. I'll try to get some pics up on them as soon as I get them out of the rack. Both are MINT or near so (RM4 belonged to Drew, and the RT2/50 is one of the best I've seen condition-wise). RM4 will come with RF4 footswitch and MIDI cable. Asking SOLD for the RM4 and $575 for the RT2/50.

*Edit: As promised here are the pics of the RM4 and RT2/50. You can see that both are in stellar condition. I imagine you'd be hard-pressed to find these in any better condition. I saw an RT2/50 that was in similar condition sell on Rig Talk recently for $650.

RT2/50
DSC03815.jpg

DSC03816.jpg

DSC03817.jpg

:shock:

:cry:

rhequiem said:
I can't believe I'm doing this... but up for sale is my Dr. Feelgood. I just got this back from Drew a month or two ago, and it still has all the magic I remember it having the first time I had it. This is a Salvation Salvado DeLuxe built on an Egnater single-channel pcb. This has been my benchmark module the entire time I've had it. I've found a good module combo now, and my Dr. Feelgood now sits in the middle. Since I only have 2 slots, I need to move on and let someone else enjoy this module for ahwile. $425
DSC03801.jpg

Night shot!
DSC03790.jpg

... and BTW, the RM4 is in ridiculous condition. Seriously, NOS. I bought it as a backup and I never plugged it in. It's in mint condition! 'rheq' hasn't had it for a month yet. So, I can safely say it's in prestige condition because I know he cares for his gear. We've done several deals back and forth over the years. Get this while you can, I doubt you'll find a better one at any time.

that is a steal for the rt2/50. I would snatch it if I didnt get one NOS a few months back.
****, patience is a virtue I need to find.

Bump for pics of the RM4 and RT2/50. Dr. Feelgood is sold pending payment, and have some trade offers coming in on some of the other items. I need the cash, so if you're interested, I'd act fast ;)

All PMs replied to now, I think. Lots of people expressing interest. Please let me know if I missed your PM. Thanks everyone!

RM4 and RT2/50 sold pending payments! MashAll+ and GigMods Scary still available. Make me offers if you're on the fence, and maybe we can work something out :)

Bump for MashAll+ and GigMods Mr. Scary! I'm considering trades on both, especially for pedals (good reverb, other interesting stuff), pedalboards (Pedaltrain PT2, especially), voodoo pedal power 2+, or other modules. RM4 and RT2/50 are sold pending payments, but I'll keep this thread updated.

Yeah, those thumbscrews are sick, Josh! Can you make them with silver shells? I think they would go good on some of my other modules. Black ones would probably look killer on the Camerock :)

Yup. Done the silver before too. I have a whole pack of stainless screws in so I can get you some whipped up. The black is no problem either. Talk to me! hahahaha

Sweeeeeeet! I'd definitely like a set of each (black and silver). That will give me 1 of each color so I can see which ones look best where. I thought the brass ones would go well with the Rhoadie, but they looked waaaay better on the gold MashAll+, as you can see!

Btw, LOTS of interest on the MashAll+ today. I must have had a half dozen PMs about it. First one to pull the trigger gets it. One person has my paypal address, so if he pays soon, it'll be off the market. If you haven't tried a MashAll before, I'd highly recommend it. Most flexible module I've ever owned (up there with the Stonerverb, but different flavors).

Latest posts