• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone have a Randall module case for sale?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How big of a demand is out there and how many modules would the ideal case hold? My wife's best friend is a designer for Jessica Simpson and Nicole Miller in NYC and she and I have discussed manufacturing these cases. We were thinking of a similar design to the original. I'd need to see enough interest in it to pull the trigger.

Jaded Faith said:
How big of a demand is out there and how many modules would the ideal case hold? My wife's best friend is a designer for Jessica Simpson and Nicole Miller in NYC and she and I have discussed manufacturing these cases. We were thinking of a similar design to the original. I'd need to see enough interest in it to pull the trigger.

A case to hold 36 would be ideal. :wink:

Hahahaha but then you'd only sell a few! Mattfig chimes in from the back with a "72!" :lol:

But seriously folks. I bet a reasonably priced, four-module case would be perfect. That way it keeps the modest collectors relevant, and you could possibly incorporate something in the design that allows them to stack comfortably on one another. (Like little recesses on the top to accommodate little rubber feet on the bottom...if you can picture that.)

I'm definitely in if you do this. I've been looking for a Randall module bag for a year. Everytime I find them, they're asking $130+ which is just not worth it to me. I'd say an 8 module bag would be ideal, but Jaymz's idea of 4 module bag with an interlocking system would work too.

Jaded Faith said:

Well, high fashion and MTS go hand in hand so that is a match made in heaven... :D

I would be interested in one if this project happened, depending on price...

I agree with 4 and/or 8. And depending on price I'd be in for one..

What do the originals look like? Someone post a picture if you have one. These sound interesting.