• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone selling an RM100 in the EU?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should buy one from the states...even after $200 shipping and taxes, it'll still be cheaper :D

PM sent

Whilst I love my Rm100LB to death - it is way louder than I need at home and does take up quite a bit of space -

I actually find myself reaching for the RM4 (or one of my two Egnater M4s) more often so I am thinking of selling on the head and cab together -

yes it's the prototype - "pre skull logo" one that Lynch played at a clinic here in the UK (signed by George etc)

As well as giving me some space it will fund me to get some modules modded by Salvation /gigmods etc... I dont intend to stop being an MTS user - just playing at suitable volumes

lynchbox3.jpg

Felineguitars - PM replied to, and awaiting reply back!

JKD - naah, customs here are being very greedy and I'm sure I'll be hammered by charges. Also, being heavy, shipping and customs alone would double the price so getting one from the US wont work.

hi harsh

there is a great deal here (not mine)

http://fr.audiofanzine.com/tete-ampli-guitare/randall/RM-100-LBE-%28George-Lynch%29/petites-annonces/i.52979.html

Wow, thanks man - thats a sweet deal. My other guitarist is from France, so we could arrange for it to be picked up, if everything works out. Also, looking at getting Mydemise's RM100 if I can get someone to carry it here.

Thanks for letting me know about this, much appreciated.