• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BAD DEAL ALERT w/ Cold Machine

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MR MARCUS

Reaction score
I know some of you have had good transactions with this guy, but I didn't. I know some of you may take his word over mine, but I still have to get this out. I will try to make the story short.

I sold him my JF Stein via Postal MO. I dropped the module at a shipping company that I have used for 10 years now with no problem. They emailed me with all the info and said that they sent the module USPS with no confirmation #. Woops! Two weeks later the module still hadn't showed up. Cold Machine demanded a refund and I agreed and sent him a refund. Well a few days later the module showed up. He sent me a PM stating that he would send me my money back. I never recieved the payment. I waited for about a week before I sent him a PM and he ignored it. He said that he never received it and said that he didn't send the money because I never responded. What? He has been impossible to communicate with also. I told him just to send me my money and he responded back asking me why I'm being so hostile and that he was the victim. Again; WHAT? I have given up on getting my money back at this point. So if anybody has purchased a JF Stein module from Cold Machine, just remember it's kinda "hot" because it was never paid for. I know I may get slammed for this but this is the honest truth no matter what Cold Machine has to say.

The module came 3 weeks after it was shipped, with no tracking info at all. I advised you that it had arrived and never got a reply to my PM. I hadn't had any response from you since the refund. I have replied to every message I have received from you. I can't say the same for you. I'm still waiting for confirmation from you that you received the PayPal payment from goalkeeper. If you want to conclude this then let's do it through PM's. If you'll actually reply to me maybe we can get this thing done. BTW...I never demanded anything and never blamed you for the slow delivery. The item took 3 weeks to make it from Valdosta to Nashville via priority mail. The only real obligation I had to let you know it had shown up was a moral one, and that's what I did. I'm in the process of paying for an amp that went missing in Romania that I'll never get reimbursed for, so I'm not about to do something similar to someone else. Deal with me directly. I'm sending you my phone number and we can take care of it that way.

just as a heads up, these mts inbox fill up quickly-once at 100% you'll never receive a pm but the sender is unknowing

Sounds like miscommunication, hopefully it ends well

crankyrayhanky said:
just as a heads up, these mts inbox fill up quickly-once at 100% you'll never receive a pm but the sender is unknowing

Sounds like miscommunication, hopefully it ends well

That's so true...When I went to sell my Masholdano I tried to go back and see who had dibs...All gone....Those were sent literally days ago...

I didn't know the sender is not aware the message cannot be delivered...Or does it sit in some limbo queue until the previous messages begin to clear?

Now I'm just curious...I've personally probably filled half of coldMachine's PM Box in the last few days....

:(

Cold machine has been extremely responsive and helpful with me...this just doesnt sound right?

been listed in the sig for a while now...why not just pay for it now or return it if you dont have the money instead of turning it into another chapter of the MTS Coldmachine diaries?It's a no brainer..and ther is no negatiating power hear from you either...regardless of circumstance..you have it now.....either return the module or send the money back...it doesnt take all of this bs or alot pf PM'ing to settle.........

Seems the time it would take a person to do all the pm'ing and phone calling is just pointless. If one would just take the time to pay for something purchased, it would all end. Just an opinion. Guess those are worth as much as pm's and promises.

doesn't add up...you refund a module that never arrived, then Cold machine TELLS you it arrived but never sent the refund $ back? That doesn't sound like a thief, a thief would never tell you it arrived; sounds like miscommunication or procrastination

Out of the woodwork they come. pm's are needed because neither marcus or the person who was supposed to send him a payment via PayPal has ever replied to me. I don't know if he received any money or not. In addition, he hasn't responded with his address so I have nowhere to send his money order. The box the module arrived in has the return address for the shipping company, nothing else. Seems to me PMing or calling would be the perfect way to handle it if you need to exchange information. BTW, he still has not answered my PM or contacted me by phone. I'm on here daily and not hard to locate. The simple thing for him to do would be to contact me with the information I need.

was this the 3way deal? I was impressed when it happened- I pulled a few 3ways off in Fantasy Football. But this has turned ugly...I know cm is a standup guy, ridiculous numbers of great deals, so all you Machine critics be patient

All I know is I've had two great transactions with cM and one in last week and a half which was a three way deal with c2ply that went flawlessly.

Looks like miscommunication and bad luck with shipping and timing.

cold Machine said:
Out of the woodwork they come. pm's are needed because neither marcus or the person who was supposed to send him a payment via PayPal has ever replied to me. I don't know if he received any money or not. In addition, he hasn't responded with his address so I have nowhere to send his money order. The box the module arrived in has the return address for the shipping company, nothing else. Seems to me PMing or calling would be the perfect way to handle it if you need to exchange information. BTW, he still has not answered my PM or contacted me by phone. I'm on here daily and not hard to locate. The simple thing for him to do would be to contact me with the information I need.

I don't have time to just respond immediately everytime you send me a PM. I had to go to a middle school football game where my little girl was cheer leading. I just got home. You sent me a MO via USPS before. You failed to mention to me that you didn't have it anymore. I never received a Paypal payment. I don't know what's so complicated with just sending me my money. It's very easy. Put the MO in an envelope and put it in the mail. I have never had anybody be such a pain.

sounds like it was turned inot a 3 way deal....I remeber when it was posted and it was sold to CM..could probably still be found on here....sounds like since there was some confusion in the mix that it was sold anyway by CM....It shouldnt be up to goalkeeper or whoever to send money to this guy...CM bought it and knew there were complications with this transaction and took it upon himself to sell it in spite of that....which is just wrong....so,cm should send the money to him for the module and it should be up to cm to collect from the other member....sounds pretty typical..Im just amazed people still speak up for and defend this individual....and of course, suspect individuals are not going to alienate everyone,it goes without saying...you have to have a base for moving merch/receving merch you acquire through questionable means..and I dont just say this based on what I have seen or heard..I say this based on my actual experience with this particular member on another forum.....

BigBrewtus said:
Seems the time it would take a person to do all the pm'ing and phone calling is just pointless. If one would just take the time to pay for something purchased, it would all end. Just an opinion. Guess those are worth as much as pm's and promises.

This!

I know most don't know me around here but I've been a member of HCAF since 2006 with a long list of transactions. I've had a few around here. Most notable Jeff Hilligan. He can vouch for me.

or he could just Paypal you the money and it would be over in a matter of minutes....

alowerdeep said:
sounds like it was turned inot a 3 way deal....I remeber when it was posted and it was sold to CM..could probably still be found on here....sounds like since there was some confusion in the mix that it was sold anyway by CM....It shouldnt be up to goalkeeper or whoever to send money to this guy...CM bought it and knew there were complications with this transaction and took it upon himself to sell it in spite of that....which is just wrong....so,cm should send the money to him for the module and it should be up to cm to collect from the other member....sounds pretty typical..Im just amazed people still speak up for and defend this individual....and of course, suspect individuals are not going to alienate everyone,it goes without saying...you have to have a base for moving merch/receving merch you acquire through questionable means..and I dont just say this based on what I have seen or heard..I say this based on my actual experience with this particular member on another forum.....
I'm amazed that you continue to interject in things that you know nothing about. goalkpr21 owed me for money for a seperate module. i asked if he would send it to markus. He said yes, i got Markus's paypal info, told him what was happening passed the info to goalkpr21 and never heard from either of them again until today, inspite of sending messages. Both parties agreed to the deal and then vanished. Marcus and goalkpr21 have not been around for weeks. I'm here everyday. There are some people who will find me at fault no matter what the situation is.

MR MARCUS said:
I know most don't know me around here but I've been a member of HCAF since 2006 with a long list of transactions. I've had a few around here. Most notable Jeff Hilligan. He can vouch for me.
I'm not putting my $0.02 in on this . . . I'll only say that I bought a dual-channel module from MR MARCUS maybe 2 weeks ago in a deal that couldn't have gone smoother. 8)

And then I talked to cold Machine today (via PM) and he told me he shipped my RT2/50 this morning, so it's on its way . . . 8)

cold Machine said:
alowerdeep said:
I'm amazed that you continue to interject in things that you know nothing about. goalkpr21 owed me for money for a seperate module. i asked if he would send it to markus. He said yes, i got Markus's paypal info, told him what was happening passed the info to goalkpr21 and never heard from either of them again until today, inspite of sending messages. Both parties agreed to the deal and then vanished. Marcus and goalkpr21 have not been around for weeks. I'm here everyday. There are some people who will find me at fault no matter what the situation is.

This sounds like the deal I did with CM, I sent money to Kyle, I got my module and he got his...very quick and smooth. Shouldnt be that hard. Im sure Marcus is a good guy, he's done his part- The question is-Where is goalkpr21?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts