• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BAD DEAL ALERT w/ Cold Machine

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rblyn said:
cold Machine said:
alowerdeep said:
sounds like it was turned inot a 3 way deal....I remeber when it was posted and it was sold to CM..could probably still be found on here....sounds like since there was some confusion in the mix that it was sold anyway by CM....It shouldnt be up to goalkeeper or whoever to send money to this guy...CM bought it and knew there were complications with this transaction and took it upon himself to sell it in spite of that....which is just wrong....so,cm should send the money to him for the module and it should be up to cm to collect from the other member....sounds pretty typical..Im just amazed people still speak up for and defend this individual....and of course, suspect individuals are not going to alienate everyone,it goes without saying...you have to have a base for moving merch/receving merch you acquire through questionable means..and I dont just say this based on what I have seen or heard..I say this based on my actual experience with this particular member on another forum.....
I'm amazed that you continue to interject in things that you know nothing about. goalkpr21 owed me for money for a seperate module. i asked if he would send it to markus. He said yes, i got Markus's paypal info, told him what was happening passed the info to goalkpr21 and never heard from either of them again until today, inspite of sending messages. Both parties agreed to the deal and then vanished. Marcus and goalkpr21 have not been around for weeks. I'm here everyday. There are some people who will find me at fault no matter what the situation is.

This sounds like the deal I did with CM, I sent money to Kyle, I got my module and he got his...very quick and smooth. Shouldnt be that hard. Im sure Marcus is a good guy, he's done his part- The question is-Where is goalkpr21?????
Yep, our deal went smoothly as well. I'm not relying on goalkpr21. All I needed was to hear from MARCUS that he hadn't been paid by goalkpr21. he pm'd that he hasn't, sent me his info and he'll be paid by friday.

CM and I just did a deal... Where I sent payment to another person he was buying something else from...

Still waiting for the RM4 that was paid for Sunday supposed to be mailed Priority Monday with some confusion on tracking #s and credit card payments. Just updated tonight supposedly dropped of yesterday with a different delivery confirmation #.

CM... Just slow down on these deals. Get a PP account. Take it easy man. Do one deal at a time from beginning to end.

cold Machine said:
alowerdeep said:
sounds like it was turned inot a 3 way deal....I remeber when it was posted and it was sold to CM..could probably still be found on here....sounds like since there was some confusion in the mix that it was sold anyway by CM....It shouldnt be up to goalkeeper or whoever to send money to this guy...CM bought it and knew there were complications with this transaction and took it upon himself to sell it in spite of that....which is just wrong....so,cm should send the money to him for the module and it should be up to cm to collect from the other member....sounds pretty typical..Im just amazed people still speak up for and defend this individual....and of course, suspect individuals are not going to alienate everyone,it goes without saying...you have to have a base for moving merch/receving merch you acquire through questionable means..and I dont just say this based on what I have seen or heard..I say this based on my actual experience with this particular member on another forum.....
I'm amazed that you continue to interject in things that you know nothing about. goalkpr21 owed me for money for a seperate module. i asked if he would send it to markus. He said yes, i got Markus's paypal info, told him what was happening passed the info to goalkpr21 and never heard from either of them again until today, inspite of sending messages. Both parties agreed to the deal and then vanished. Marcus and goalkpr21 have not been around for weeks. I'm here everyday. There are some people who will find me at fault no matter what the situation is.

Know nothing about?I read what he posted and I saw the listing on the forum..it isnt rocket science and it is no secret that you always seem to be involved in some sort of questionable/shady dealing on this forum and no telling what other forum outside of here..not to mention my wonderfu, experience with you/you all outside of this forum...It is true that you have made good on them on here with alot of prodding and once it was made public..well,most of them.....but there is no telling how many people have not gone public with it and gave up out of frustration.I may be wrong to assume this,but cannot help to based on my experience and what I know to be fact..the fact is,alot of people just do not have the resolve to fully recover losses in these situations..and give the limited resources to uncover alot of things on the net,I can see why...it is virtually impossible to get money back outside of PP or ebay protection..and even those processes take alot of time and often are not fruitful....even Mr. Marcus commented in this post that he had pretty much given up on getting his money back..this was just a post to let fellow forumites know what he had dealt with and the quality of individual he was dealing with..which was very cool of him..he could have just taken the loss and moved on...which I am sure alot of people do when there PM's/emails get ignored or they get replies with empty promises and lame excuses or even threats..and is often the tactics of internet theives....but Ive come to realize it doesnt matter what is said by other people in most cases..it only matters when it happens to them...which is when it is too late...which is a shame.....I know people hate to think bad of others,especially in a smaller forum or community of enthusiasts like we are...but it is what it is..there are bad apples everywhere unfortunately.......I certianly hope that no one else gets caught up in any of this type stuff anymore..even if they do wind up getting it resolvd in the end,it is just unacceptable and only wish somethign could be done about it....

cold Machine said:
alowerdeep said:

The deal was only for $50 nevermind the other $160 that you would owe me. I received neither. I tried to be patient, so that to you is vanishing.

MR MARCUS said:
cold Machine said:
alowerdeep said:

The deal was only for $50 nevermind the other $160 that you would owe me. I received neither. I tried to be patient, so that to you is vanishing.
So all these cM praisers preach to be patient and you were. Now cM himself bashes you for it. Thanks for speaking up Marcus.

So all these cM praisers preach to be patient and you were. Now cM himself bashes you for it. Thanks for speaking up Marcus.

Dude I waited just as long if not longer and never felt the need to bring it here...I was plenty patient. but you'll spin the **** the way you want and you and your buddy will keep spreading your muck no matter what I do and soon everybody that didn't get the amp they paid for today, delivered sometime the week before they paid for it, is going to jump on your bandwagon, and on it will go until all of the regulars drop off one by one and there's nothing left but a bunch of sour gossips left with no worthwhile input.

MARCUS, I thought you and I had things squared away. I wasn't addressing you earlier, just trying to explain the situation to those who thought I was selling the Stein in some underhanded 3 way deal.

Im not spreading HIS muck....some of the people on here have spoken favorably of you because of their experience...I am merely speaking regarding my past experience with you..though it was not on this forum,I feel like it is only fair to warn people that you are a risk to deal with and are not the honest seller you claim to be...and reading the responses you have posted here and on other posts where you have had issues...you never address the probelms,you only try to pass blame,play the victim,or claim personal tragedy,etc to try and divert from the real problem..unfortunately,there are those that buy into it...but it is pretty typical of people that have questionable character to pull these tactics......sadly,most dont care about others being ripped off until it happens to them...regardless,I feel compelled to let everyone I can know that you are not trustworthy....though you have had alot of good transactions on here,I know for a fact you have not other forums...and obviously,you have to have some in order to move stuff....anyways..Ive said my piece..I could write alot more but I will not at this point...I hope Mr. MArcus gets his money and I really hope that maybe some more people that have gotten frustrated and have given up come forward....This is a cool forum and a small community of players that come on here for the most part,let's keep it clean....

You boys need to iron out the details in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts