BE Prepared??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have long hoped for a Small box module
Strangely I foolishly thought that they were putting a Fender Deluxe with a BE channel , but an actual BE Deluxe makes sense

This just might be the best overall module. I don't know about the rest of you users but I really like and use the cleaner channels in the collection as much or more than the uber gains. Friedman has really made me sit up and pay attention w this BE-DLX addition. I think this one with my T-DLX gives me the best range and usage possible. Supreme cleans and killer high gains.

This just might be the best overall module. I don't know about the rest of you users but I really like and use the cleaner channels in the collection as much or more than the uber gains. Friedman has really made me sit up and pay attention w this BE-DLX addition. I think this one with my T-DLX gives me the best range and usage possible. Supreme cleans and killer high gains.
I'd like to try it out. The BEBB module I have has great cleans but the BE side of it just doesn't have the extra push it needs to be high gain.

I'd like to try it out. The BEBB module I have has great cleans but the BE side of it just doesn't have the extra push it needs to be high gain.
Agree with that on the BB/BE it's decent Marshall mod but that module is not as high gain as the BE or the BE/DLX to be sure.

It’s high gain enough for most applications. Not sure on your pickups but I’m using EMG-Fat 55s—definitely in the mid-gain PAF family—but I’m getting quite a bit of juice out of the BE side of the BE/BB module. The gain goes just beyond early Metallica.

One thing to remember: most of the (metal) tones we like—on album—are rolled back slightly to get it tight for double/quad tracking. You might like GOBS of gain playing by yourself, but in the mix it always sounds mushy. Either way, the BE/BB covers a sh**lod of ground. I just got into the Synergy stuff and did a crapload of research before getting my first module. I’m VERY happy with where I ended up.

Latest posts