• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Black Palimino RM100, JTM, Modded SL+ and Modded XTC

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lhrocker

Reaction score
I've been downsizing my gear for a while and this is next. Near mint Black Palamino RM100 Head. The amp was purchased new last year from BCR Music in PA. Absolutely no issues with the head - although it was played loud, it was never gigged out. It currently has a pair of 6L6's and a pair of EL34's. It sounds great. There is no footswitch, but I use my GT-10 to do the channel switching. I may have the manual, but that is easily downloaded. As you know, this sucker is heavy. I'm asking $500 for the head - the buyer to pay actual shipping.

JTM - chrome faced and stock - $125 shipped

SL+ - Friedman modded, sounds superb - $225 shipped

XTC - JF modded, has bass and mid - $old

Head plus any module, take $15 off the module price.

Head plus all modules - $900 - you pay shipping.

I will probably hold off on the individual module sales until I get a confirmation on the head sale as neither are good to me without the other. Local deals in the NJ/NY area would be great and save on the shipping costs.

References can be provided. You can contact me via PM or at [email protected]

Pete

Latest posts