Blackface / DLX mix up - anyone with a spare Deluxe fascia?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul525715

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have just discovered this forum after recently buying my RM4 and a couple of modules. One strange thing I've noticed... I bought a Blackface module (from Dolphin music in the UK) and looking at it carefully, it seems that some idiot in the factory has taken a DLX circuit board (it's labelled Deluxe and it matches the PCBs on this site) and coupled it with a Blackface labelled tube grille and Blackface front fascia. Although I don't mind having a Deluxe instead of a Blackface (I like the sound of it, so who cares!) I'd really like the correct fascia. As I know a lot of people get their fascias changed to represent the original amps they're modelling, does anyone have a Randall Deluxe fascia kicking about that they're willing to throw my way? I guess it goes to show that the QC at Randall isn't always great!

Cheers in advance,

Paul

Yeah, I guess you may be right. It wouldn't surprise me. It's not exactly a big problem, you know!!! I just fancy the right fascia for the module.

Cheers!

Paul

I know Randall is also selling Black versions of the face plates for all of their current modules.

That being said, I have three modules being modded by Pete right now and one of them happens to be my Deluxe. I got replacement plates for all of them, so the stock plate is no longer of use to me. If you wanted to throw a few bucks my way and cover the shipping, it all yours.