• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brown and Brahma Module for Sale ( ** BOTH SOLD *** )

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaGuy

Reaction score
Selling two modules:

BROWN (modded) @ US$100.00
The mod is the "orange capacitor" one and it just modifies the low end a bit from stock. Sounds great, no issues and it's straightforward job to swap the orange capacitor (position C3) for the factory one and get it to the original specs. I do suggest listening to it first as you might like it as is. If you wish I could do the swap myself at no cost.

BRAHMA @ US$140.00
Stock in pristine condition. That's it.

USE PAYPAL AND GET A DISCOUNT
Both for $220 that's $20 off, if you buy both modules and use PayPal.

All prices include shipping to the continental USA. Please send me a private message if interested.

Thanks!

k9blek said:
****** ! just bought a module ! Why are you selling this if you don't mind me askin'.

Well, tastes change with age. Not really using it. I'm a lot mellower now and realizing I'm not EVH's twin. The next to go is probably the Brahma and maybe the Tweed. The Super-V and the Blackface are keepers -see what I mean about mellowing out :)