Brown-eye

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mailman1971 said:
Pedro,
its going to make it that much SWEETER when you finally rip into that HBE mod. I am telling ya......that was all I was using the WHOLE WEEKEND. Covers ALOT of territory and sounds so **** GOOD!!
Sorry....just venting on how freaking awesome that is for KILLER MARSHALL tone!
I call it my 'Marshall Killer'. hahaha! 8)
It does sound that good!!!!!

DFriedman modded a few Marshall to have the 3 tones: Brown eye, HBE, and c45

I think he pushes all that mojo into modules now

Cap mods? I'm sure that's part of it, but much more...

Now I understand, It's a Mod Name,
A buddy Of mine just picked up a 80's modded
CAE Marshall that a Guy had parked in his garage for a number of years....Killer!!!
I know it's not Dave, but if I could get anywhere close to that I'd have one smokin module!!

Well....was sent out yesterday for delivery back home....lets see how much Can Customs screws this one up for me :lol: ....buffoons...

BTW...did I read somewhere on here that the C45 mod can be added to the BE mod? via a switch to toggle between both?

Sounds better when you are standing in front of that amp and FEELING the tone roll out of your guitar........NICE! 8)

The browneye SL+ mod is FUCKING AWESOME. I absolutely love it. Using it all over the new autumn offering record i am producing at the moment. Will post clips of leads and rhythms as soon as i get a free moment.

I find that it sounds much more to liking through my marshall cab with V30s than my recto cab with v30s. I usually prefer the mesa for just about everything else though.

Man.....wish I knew about that when I had Dave mod my Plexi to the Brown eye. would of had the C45 put in at the same time. Let us know how it sounds. The Brown eye mod itself is just so freaking killer sounding. Great great plexi tones from it. I am sure you will enjoy it! :D

Contact Dave at racksystems for pricing, Very reasonable I thought, Considering what a pain it is to drill that faceplate,
We need a thread around here on how to record clips on the cheap at home.

I should be able to come up with something.