• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CarsandGuitars....GOOD GUY!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

schlagdog

Reaction score
Got a tweed from him on Tuesday and got it today on Thursday. Got a great deal on a module that looks brand spankin new. Nice guy with a ton of knowledge about guitars and gear.
ALSO HAS A GREAT DEAL UP FOR A LYNCHBOX!! Someone grab that badboy up.
Thanks for the TWEED David.

Sweet deal!
Hope many more to come!!
Yeah lets get this board back to the POSITIVE side again.
**** RIPSTUDIOS.
Dont let him drag down this awesome forum!! :D
Dan

Gary; thanks very much for the props. I really appreciate it. I want to leave a positive taste out here so people can be confident to work with me and make a purchase on some nice gear.

Also thanks for taking the chance to make a purchase with me. It was my pleasure to talk gear with you and hopefully maybe we can put together that Custom Strat that you have been designing in your head for a while.

Thanks again. Dave

Dave, I'm really glad you were able to close the deal. Good luck, and welcome to the forum, again.

I moved the "Good Guys Thread" to this section of the forum. Please keep all "good guy list" posts restricted to that thread so we don't clutter up the classifieds section. :) Thanks gents! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.