• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Tele

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rossness

Reaction score
I have too many guitars and have decided to consolidate my collection. Up for sale is my Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Tele. The guitar is in good overall condition, but has a few dings on the side of the guitar and a light scratch on the back. There is also a black smudge on the underside of the neck. I?ve made a few upgrades to the guitar-

1) Pickups: Seymour Duncan TB-11 Custom Custom (bridge) & Seymour Duncan 59? with an Alnico 2 magnet (neck).
2) The bridge of the Floyd Rose has an upgraded 42 MM brass block.
3) The neck has been fully scalloped. There is a little ding in between the second and third frets of the fingerboard, but because of the scallops, it can?t be felt
4) I added a tone knob and wired the volume pot as a push/ pull which splits both the outer coils on both pickups. The volume pot is a 500K.

The guitar comes with a gig bag as well as the trem cavity back plate and the whammy bar. I'm looking for $900 shipped or best offer.

Pictures-
IMG_0010_zps410486e5.jpg

IMG_0015_zps04da0908.jpg

IMG_0008_zps43347cb7.jpg

Latest posts