Deal alert!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daryl

Reaction score
You have to check this deal out for a Schecter C-1 Exotic. http://www.ebay.com/itm/370649235616?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648
I have one that I have modified a bit and it is truly a great guitar. Not just for the price, but a real player. It has stainless steel frets, a thick mahogany body, Grover tuners, Ebony fingerboard, and a very thick carved flame maple top. Not the cheap veneer or thin 1/4" tops, but a 1/2" thick!!! It sounds very loud acoustically. They don't make them like this anymore. These guitars were only produced for a couple of years so they are getting pretty rare. If you are looking for a solid performer for gigs that you don't mind putting mileage on, then this is your rig. Keep that $3K PRS at home and not miss it for a second.

What a shame. Someone banged up a really nice guitar. I use a Schecter C-1 Elite (the amber colored one) for gigs and it's every bit as good as my PRS Custom 24. I like the pull/push tone control that switches between double- and single-coil. I can get very close to a Strat neck pickup tone with the single-coil setting on the bridge pickup.

That's a **** sexy guitar. I'll keep an eye out for another one cheers!