• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Doner Modules For Sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pettymusic

Reaction score
I have 3 modules left to get rid of. They were all modded by me.

1 x Treadplate Black Face plate
1 x XTC was the silver Face plate
1 x UltraXL Black Face plate

I do not have the original Face plates any more. The Ultra doesn't even have a faceplate.

I think the XTC has some issues. It doesn't seem to scream anymore

The Treadplate works but, I remember it had too much low end coming in the 1st gain stage. (never got around to fixing that)

The UltraXL was my main module and sounds great.

I upgraded all of them with Wima caps, the tight/ loose switch. The Treadplate and UltraXL both have a mid sweep knob added.

The XTC has the mid shift switch though, I think there was issues with it, like I said before.

I am not sure how to price these so, if your interested in any/ all of them make me an offer.

Oh, I have good deals with several guys on here. RATM_67, nym1985, Jacksauce, mctallica1, and Rising Farce

I am also pettymusic on Ebay - 100% Feedback since 2010 - Lots of sales made in that time too.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Latest posts