Dual channel RM100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruce egnater

Reaction score
In about 3 weeks (around 7/1/11), we will finally be able to do the modifications to change the Randall RM100 (or original single channel MOD100) to be able to use the Egnater dual channel modules. Please let me know if you would like to have this done to your amp so we can put you "in line". Cost for the job is $400 + return shipping from Michigan.
Please email me a [email protected] if interested.

Great news Bruce! I'm knee deep in modded single modules, but it's great to know the dual option is there

Turn around after we receive your amp should be about 1.5 weeks. Terri is building the upgrade boards now while I am in China for a couple of weeks.
Plan to start doing these around 7/1.

bruce egnater said:
Sorry, not really a DIY thing. Just too much stuff to move and change. Sorry.
No problem! Can't hurt to ask though since I have no chance whatsoever to send an amp to you! ;)

I like the idea, but I am a little concerned about the cost and availability of the dual channel mods. Are there going to be more dual mods produced? :)
Thanks again for MTS, Bruce...

Any chance of converting RM4s to Dual Channel M4? Would be great to haven the FX loop in the M4.

i have a dual modded lynch box that i use along side my dual mod 100 egnater head.

both work great.

That's awesome bruce, any chance for a mod to but a lighter power transformer in the RM100, Like a toroidal? Seriously considering selling my amp due to weight.

Hey Bruce!
Can this mod be performed by one of your field service shops? I have one about 30 minutes from me here in Nashville.

Thanks,

Rob