EG5 clip!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=478138

Give it a listen...tell me what you think!

That sounds killer Jeff,sounds like the SL2 on SUPERROIDS! :shock: SWEET!Now I need a parts list and some specs for the MHG.........

I am going to do a comparison clip with the MHG and my heavily modified XTC...

Lots of views but one comment come on guys do you think it has a blanket over the amp? This modules just flat out kicks ***!

hilly1212 said:
Lots of views but one comment come on guys do you think it has a blanket over the amp? This modules just flat out kicks ***!
Maybe a very thin blanket,but I know what these things sound like live and any time I try to record a module with any type of device it seems to get darker than live,I'm no recording guru but Jeff, that does sound sweet!

hilly1212 said:

There is a bit of a blanket effect, but knowing now that you like slightly darker tones this seems like you got the exact tone you were shooting for. I love how tight and punchy the tone is. Please drop some King's X on the next one :)

jarrett said:
hilly1212 said:

There is a bit of a blanket effect, but knowing now that you like slightly darker tones this seems like you got the exact tone you were shooting for. I love how tight and punchy the tone is. Please drop some King's X on the next one :)

Ya I guess I forgot that...this is the way I like it! I am the treble nazi! Anyway I think that I need to add a bit of level to make it sound a bit more in front....I will be working on comparison clips all afternoon. I will make sure the clips are Kings X!