• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eggy/MTS Sell Off - All Sold, thanks everyone!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Dangerouso

Reaction score
Final Blow out! Come and get 'em!

Jaded Faith Modern SOLD
KH3 stock SOLD
KH2 stock SOLD
Grail stock SOLD
1086 stock SOLD

Thanks everyone, enjoy!

I have major concerns with a guy with 20 posts listing thousands of dollars in gear- at prices too good to be true- asking for paypal gift. I would suggest adding 3% to the items and use regular paypal through a bank card

Last time I saw prices this good, RIP studios took off with a lot of cash leaving police dumbfounded

I know what you're saying Ray...How 'bout this....I'm gonna trust the guy and buy the Salvation Xtacy...I'll give an update of the transaction and all right here...Maybe others can reserve items then wait a few days to see if my module arrives?

No use a ton of us taking the plunge together....I'll be the guinea pig...:)

Edited to say holy ****, many have plunged already....Maybe you guys can give us updates???

I bought the RT2/50. I will also give a thumbs up (or down), hoping it's an up. He sent me pics, been a member since 2006, and was happy I was not screwing paypal by adding the 3% to my purchase. Seems like a good guy.

Drew

Hey everyone. I actually appreciate the skeptics. It will keep me from having to box up 10 or 20 items and ship them all tomorrow. I appreciate the interest so far, and will let the transactions do the talking.

El Dangerouso said:
Hey everyone. I actually appreciate the skeptics. It will keep me from having to box up 10 or 20 items and ship them all tomorrow. I appreciate the interest so far, and will let the transactions do the talking.

:D Got a possible buyer coming your way. I just sold a MOD 50 without any modules and he is looking for modern metal tones. You have a few to choose from. What would be your favorite for his demands?

I've actually done a deal with Tobin in the past...I think for the Gigmods Twin Blackface/Luxe module he is now selling.

Was a solid transaction.

:D Got a possible buyer coming your way. I just sold a MOD 50 without any modules and he is looking for modern metal tones. You have a few to choose from. What would be your favorite for his demands?[/quote]

I actually liked the KH3 (which I know many people dislike(d)) for a lead module. I also really like the Grail. Both stock. I liked the 1086 more for rhythm than lead. The JF Modern is flexible. You can always use the eggys in single channel, but that seems a waste. My ideas, but everyone hears things differently. Hopefully, at these prices, if it turns out he doesn't like something, he'll be able to resell without taking much of a hit.

El Dangerouso said:
:D Got a possible buyer coming your way. I just sold a MOD 50 without any modules and he is looking for modern metal tones. You have a few to choose from. What would be your favorite for his demands?

I actually liked the KH3 (which I know many people dislike(d)) for a lead module. I also really like the Grail. Both stock. I liked the 1086 more for rhythm than lead. The JF Modern is flexible. You can always use the eggys in single channel, but that seems a waste. My ideas, but everyone hears things differently. Hopefully, at these prices, if it turns out he doesn't like something, he'll be able to resell without taking much of a hit.[/quote]

That guy would be me. I'll PM you in a bit.

:x
I still don't like this thread- I'm totally broke and have GAS for everything listed!

Nothing personal against OP, if he was around since 2006 then he knows all about the RIP fiasco, I just didn't want to see my people hurt again