• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Egnater Dual Channel Module - COD - For Sale! $350

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3 Mile Stone

Reaction score
Well I hate to let it go but Egnater is working on a custom module for me that should finally end the search for my lead channel. So my experiment with the COD is over. I also need a new pair of home studio monitors and these ought to cover that cost. $350 for the module. PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address for PayPal.

The COD Egnater Dual Channel name comes from "California Over Drive". A nod to Mesa Mark series and particularly the Dumble amps that Carlton and Ford use. Great sound.

I'm on the goodguy list, eBay name is "tommyskyridge" and I have %100 positive feedback if you feel like you want to look me up. Many dealings here on the forum with several of you, especially Howard. You will not have any issues with me.

I can also vouch for Tommy, all transactions have been smooth and problem free, a pleasure to deal with. Buy with confidence !

Howard

Nobody? Wow, most modules I've put up here on the forum were sold within 24 hours. I guess that's because you bought most of 'em huh Howard? :lol:

Should I drop the price to $325? Would that help? Okay let's say it's $325 Free Shipping Saturday Special Closeout at Tom's Module Emporium!!! BUY! BUY! BUY!!!

Those dang studio monitors keep getting by me on eBay, I've missed a few good deals.

You know I only have 10 modules, I still need an SL2 , and another EG3 !
:)

I say EBay that thing !

H

Hey Howard, don't worry I had to send Frank & Bruce my original single channel EG3 so they could copy it exactly into a dual channel. It's coming back and it's for sale when it gets here .. got your name on it! 8)

Hey Howard! Nice to hear from you. Yep I wish you had the M4 too. Shucks!

I'm not in a big hurry, I'll let it sit here for sale this week y'all, then it goes on ebay next Sunday.

Latest posts