Egnater EG5 mods?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't hear enough of a similarity between the 2....anyway why mod an expensive EG5 when you can gran a xtc used cheap?

cause i can....lol...and it just sits on the shelf since i bought the EG3/4. Besides if it was possible then id have a 2 channel instead of the XTC single channel,maybe a red and blue channel. also means id have 2 M4's full and now 2 mods 2 switch out,so that means i need to look for another M4 unit...

Probably not, I don't have time to devote to something that may or may not bear fruit, ya know? Even if it did, I'd be out the time it took to make a totally different mod sound like another, revoice BOTH channels on it to boot, try to do it as affordably as I can and have to put off people who have been waiting very patiently for their mods.

This doesn't even look at the financial aspect - how many modules can I work on for people in the time it would take to figure this out? I'm wagering several... and on top of that, I don't even have a dual channel egnater amp here, so I'd have to get one of those to check out both channels or mess around with modding each 'side' of the module to work when I wanted it to. *ugh!*

I appreciate the interest in my work though :)

Pete