• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

* Egnater MOD50 w/BMAN and SL2 - SOLD! *

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlord1974

Reaction score
UPDATE 10/08/2012: SOLD!!

Looking to move an Egnater MOD50 head.

I used to have 4 of these. This is my second last and I plan on keeping the final one. There are just too many other things out there I want to try, so this one needs to find a new home.

You know what these are. Modular tube amplifier, handbuilt in Michigan, U.S.A. by Bruce Egnater and team. Comes loaded with BMAN (Fender Bassman) and SL2 (JMP/JCM Marshall and Modded Marshall) modules. Also includes the original slip cover in excellent condition. Does not come with the midi footswitch, but any midi controller will take care of the switching on this. This particular MOD50 is in extremely clean condition with less than a handful of *very* light scuffs on the tolex. No tolex rips, missing pieces or repairs. If you were thinking you'd like a nice, clean MOD50, this one's for you.

Please note:
* I am not interested in selling the modules separately; and
* The Egnater Oversized 1x12" Ported Cabinet included in some of the pictures is not included and is not for sale.

PRICE DROP 26-SEP-2012 I will sell the MOD50 head, with the two modules, for USD $X,XXX via PayPal Gift (or add the 3% in fees), including shipping. I will ship anywhere within continental North America with full insurance, via FedEx Ground. I might consider shipping to some select other destinations. PM me if you would like to explore having this shipped elsewhere.

Check my references in my signature below. I also have tons of references on Rig-Talk and The Gear Page. Buy with confidence. Thanks for looking.

Kingston-20120824-00520.jpg

Kingston-20120824-00526.jpg

Kingston-20120824-00523.jpg

Kingston-20120824-00527.jpg

Kingston-20120824-00531.jpg

Kingston-20120824-00532.jpg

Kingston-20120824-00534.jpg

Kingston-20120824-00533.jpg

Rob is good people. If you're looking for a MOD50 instead of one of my dual channel 100 watters, buy here. Rob packages his amps bomb proof and his gear is always taken care of well.

Rob, just curious, will you sell the modules separately? :wink:

drewiv said:
Rob is good people. If you're looking for a MOD50 instead of one of my dual channel 100 watters, buy here. Rob packages his amps bomb proof and his gear is always taken care of well.

Rob, just curious, will you sell the modules separately? :wink:

Thanks, Drew.

Nope, I will not be selling the modules separately. I can't afford all of the packing tape! :D

Still available, folks! Get your mint MOD50 here!

Second the good guy motion - I bought my Mod50 off of Rob locally, and he's the guy that actually turned me onto the forum here. Awesome cat to deal with!

frodgemo said:
Second the good guy motion - I bought my Mod50 off of Rob locally, and he's the guy that actually turned me onto the forum here. Awesome cat to deal with!

Hey Morgan! Glad to see you found the site, and I hope you're still enjoying your MOD50!

The good news for me? This amp sold today!

Cheers, all. Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canucks!

Latest posts