• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Custom Footswitch...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chpsktplyr

Reaction score
I built this for my RM 50 (which I sold). It is a dual F/S, one side for the boost function the other for channel switching. The boost is adjustable by a knob on the switch housing and has an LED so you know when it's on. It works great as a solo boost pedal. I has one cord about 18' long. Also I used switchcraft plugs and high quality switches. It was designed and built to look and function just like the stock pedal, it just has the added boost function that is unavailable for some reason. I have some good pics I can email to give a better idea how well this was made.

Important: This will only work in Randall MTS amps with the vol boost jack!

PM if interested.

$95 shipped

crankrayhanky, I shot you some PM's, let me know if you got them. BTW this is a great pedal if your looking for a solo boost. It's not a frankenstien hack job. I've been doing this kind of stuff for a long time and I have some good pics if you want to check them out.

Mike