• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S QuickMod GT Price Drop SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zepplin490

Reaction score
Very new QuickMod GT Mint Condition maybe 3-4 hours on it. I loved it and wanted to keep it but My Rig is going in a different direction and I could not fully meld with this module. Its probably as or more versatile than the JF XTC with 6 total "channels" With the OD1/OD2 switch and the 3 gears you have 6 gain options from classic overdriven plexi to screaming high gain 800 tones and everything in between. Also has a deep switch that kicks the bottom end up massively but stays tight.
shipped USPS Priority Mail
-mp-
Can do PayPal Gift or Money Order
Email me @ [email protected] if you want some pics

ref: the quick mod. is it possible to get a decent clean and flip a switch to a plexi or crunch channel without adjusting volume and EQ? If so, i'm interested. I might be interested anyway ...i have new version XTC.

k9blek said:
is it possible to get a decent clean and flip a switch to a plexi or crunch channel without adjusting volume and EQ?

I would say no, even the lowest gear with OD1 is still going to have some grit. Maybe if you could adjust your guitar volume to compensate, but it's not going to be a big thick clean if that's what you're after....I will try it tonight.

Yeah its pretty much 100% dirty even with the gain down theres no real clear clean tone, but clean is not what the Quickmod was made for if your looking for a nice clean try the JF SuperClean my goto clean for over a year, It stays clean with the volume and the gain up there... The QuickMod is very good at what it does do which is modded marshall of 3 flavors (Gears) with 2 toppings (OD1/OD2).
-mp-

BTW Can anyone instruct me on how to post a pic of this bad boy?

zepplin490 said:
BTW Can anyone instruct me on how to post a pic of this bad boy?
host the pic somewhere online (photobucket, etc.) and post the link here between

Ive better pics right here
http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=136081

This module has gotta fill out someones rig. just as the 59rr custom takes over where the plexitweed tops out the quickmod takes over where the 59rr leaves off... Can do mid gain pretty well or all out modded marshall mayhem.
-mp-