• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feeler: SG Numbskull

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoD21

Reaction score
Contemplating selling this one. Pretty much just looking for cash however I would consider a Salvation Markus in the deal. PM me if interested.

Matt, do it! I just bought Big Daddy's Numbskull. I'm pretty sure these are the only 2 in existence. Can't wait to see how it stacks up against the Afterlife. I know Big Daddy preferred the Numbskull while LoD preferred the Afterlife. That alone speaks volumes about the tone of these 2 mods.

speed2dirt said:
Matt, do it! I just bought Big Daddy's Numbskull. I'm pretty sure these are the only 2 in existence. Can't wait to see how it stacks up against the Afterlife. I know Big Daddy preferred the Numbskull while LoD preferred the Afterlife. That alone speaks volumes about the tone of these 2 mods.

I plan to....I LOVE my Afterlife and the Numbskull will be great as well....I'll be ordering another MarkUS from Anthony anyway....Hard to order from Scott.... :)

speed2dirt said:

I know that there is one more that was sent to Europe - Germany I believe - it was the one LoD21 and I heard when we placed our order for them. I have been agonizing selling this one because it's so unique in its tonality, but the fact of the matter is, I am having a GAS attack, funds are low, I need some stuff to finish a project in my studio and it's Killin' me to see this module sit on a shelf. I'm sure I'll regret it later, but you guys can benefit from my impulsiveness :p LOL

I'll be interested to hear your reviews once you get 'em

Enjoy your module!

H

Big Daddy said:
I know that there is one more that was sent to Europe - Germany I believe - it was the one LoD21 and I heard when we placed our order for them.

Ulf has to have one.....that guy has everything!