Footswitch can't calibrate!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mertal

Reaction score
Hi, i have the problem that i can't switch the cannels 1 to 3 of my rm100. I had alredy read the manual to hold the switchbutton for 3 seconds on my top.. But he can't save it, even it doesn't work. My footswitch from randall, it's that one i've got to the randall amp.

But there's an other question:

I've got a G-Major too.. How can i calibrate to switch channels with my midi MF-2 board???

Someone can help me for both problems?

Thanks

I had a similar problem. My RF3 footswitch wouldn't work for channel 3 so I tried another MIDI foot controller and rack unit. No dice. I ended up having to open up the amp and reset the midi channel. Everything works great now.

and how do i reset MIDI?? you said you had to open the amp.. so where and on witch place do I find this resetbutton inside the amp???

thanks for helping me out

Take a look at this thread. Pete has a picture that shows the MIDI dip switches.

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=6297

You need to take all the bolts out of the bottom of the amp and slide the amp out of the chassis. Look at the RM100 MIDI guide for the channel settings. I just reset mine for channel 1.

Can't comment on the G, but for the RM100 footswitch, play with the midi lead a bit. I had two of them fail on me. Eventually, I just hacked off the midi connection and replaced it with a CAT5 cable. No problems since.