• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale 6 modules and RM4 all stock

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stm113

Reaction score
Tomorrow night I am listing all of my MTS Gear on ebay, I am going to try to sell my preamp and my modules as a set 1st then if no luck when the auction ends I'll sell piece by piece. There are 7 total pieces i am selling: 1) RM4 preamp, 2) XTC module, 3 )XTC module (yea I have 2 of them), 4) 1086, 5) Ultra XL, 6) Treadplate 7) Mr. Scary.
I thought I would mention it here incase some one wants to hop on it & avoid the extra ebay related charges. If any one is interested I would sell everything for $1,500 or I would split it up and sell the modules together for $1100 and the preamp for $550. I'm not looking for trades as I already have the gear that's replacing the my MTS. All items are stock and all have VERY LITTLE use on them.
I look forward to hearing from anyone who's interested in these items. Thanks for your time!

Not to be a downer but your price is far from realistic especially around here.

Typically RM4's go for $375- 400, and even of the stock mods went for $120 and the signature mods went for $150 you're still asking $300+ more with the $1500 asking price.

Don't think your asking price is what anyone here will pay for that unfortunately. Just letting you know compared to average prices on here in regards to your items.

Thanks for the heads up on that, I guess my thinking was based on the $ I spent for it all brand new & the fact that its all in such great condition...if it goes to ebay I may still try for that amount but if anyone on here would like to pm me a serious offer I'd be glad to hear it.

I was just never completely happy with the MTS line and something came along that I am in love with and right for me. I figured that since I have toyed with the idea of selling my MTS gear for a couple of years any way and I just spent some big money (big for my modest budget) I should go ahead and try to move the stuff while some people may still want it.

Latest posts