• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Camerock SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gag halfrunt

Reaction score
EDIT: SOLD

You guys know how unbelievably amazing this module is. It has so many different tones inside. Tons of EQ and gain variables. I can't believe I'm selling it. The only reason is because I've bought/ordered so many modules lately. I'll probably end up buying another Camerock in a few months 8)

Get one now without the 3 month wait. Mine was built on one of Anthony's brand new donor modules. It's in brand new condition, and it sounds incredible.

$459 SOLD - shipped/PP gift/insured/tracked CONUS. They have sold here for more recently, so I think this is a good price. I'll ship overseas if you cover shipping and PP fees.

If anyone needs photos, I can take some.

Don't sell it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's one of the best MTS mods there is!!!!!!!! You'll regret it!!!!!

Latest posts